- Pet door installs into sliding glass doors
- Easy to install
- Fully insulated
- Panels for sliding glass doors up to 81" tall (prior to purchasing a panel, determine height of your sliding glass door frame opening. Measure from the highest point in upper track to lowest point in lower track)
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction with a super-hard powder coat finish that will not corrode
- Installs in left or right closing/sliding doors--has reversible lock
- Energy conserving UltraSeal flap
- Insulated and locking closing panel
- Spring loaded self-adjusting design installs with no cutting required
- Shatter-resistant, tempered safety glass
- Latch lock assembly enables sliding glass door to lock
- Includes glass sweep and weather stripping
- Color: White
- Adjustable Height: 76 3/4" to 81" Tall
- Rise: 1 3/4"
- Flap Opening Size: 8 1/4" X 12 3/16"
- Outer Frame Size: 11 3/8" X 76 13/16" X 81"
- (1x) PetSafe Deluxe Patio Panel
- (1x) Panel latch assembly
- (1x) Roll foam weather stripping
- (1x) Glass sweep
- (1x) Closing panel
- (6x) #6 x 5/8" sheet metal screws
- (4x) #6 x 3/4" flat head metal sheet screws
- (1x) 7/64" drill bit
- (1x) Installation guide
Tools required for installation:
- Electric drill
- 1/8" (3 mm) Drill bit
- 7/32" (5.6 mm) Drill bit
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Flat head screwdriver
Assembly and installation:
To install the panel into your sliding glass door track:
Step 1. Set the panel in the sliding glass door track. Place thetop of the panel in the top door track groove. Compress the spring-loaded height adjuster by pushing the panel up and placing the bottom of the panel into the corresponding bottom track groove.
Step 2. Fit the panel into place. Slide the panel against the door jam. There should be no gaps between the door jam and the panel. Your sliding glass door should butt flush against the panel when closed.
Note: Your sliding glass door and the panel must butt flush on the inside of your home in order for the panel latch to work properly.
Step 3. Secure the height adjuster to the panel. Test and make sure you are satisfied with the fit of the panel and how it works in conjunction with your sliding glass door. Drill 1/8" (3 mm) holes through the 4 pre drilled holes (2 each side) on the height adjuster. Fasten the height adjuster to the panel with the (4) 1/4" (6 mm) sheet metal screws provided.
Step 4. Secure the panel to the sliding glass door frame. Drill (2) 1/8" (3mm) holes through the top and (2) 1/8" (3 mm) holes through the bottom of the panel and into the door frame. Fasten the panel to the door frame with the (4) 5/8" (16 mm) sheet metal screws provided.